This was a design initiated project to create a more inspirational lookbook and editorial experience compared to the image carousel banner above the category page. Conceived and designed this lookbook template. The goal of this project was to transform the previous carousel style lookbook into an updated, more editorial style that included a new shoppable experience. When clicking on each editorial image, a shoppable tray will open below the image, allowing the user to add the outfit displayed into their cart.
- Challenging for the customer to associate which product from the photo was available for sale
- Low customer interaction with the image carousel banner above the category page
- Photography was shot as portrait, which did not always work with the landscape carousel format
- Increase conversion
- Created an editorial layout that better showcased the beautiful imagery for customers to explore.
- Created a flexible template that could still feel fresh each time it was used. It allowed for backgrounds to be placed, which added personality to each lookbook layout.
- Product tray associated with the look would appear as customers interacted with the image (on hover for desktop, tap on + icon for mobile and tablet) allowing customers to shop the look they were interested in.
Increase in conversion due to the stronger association between the product and the look.
Mika Osborn – Lead Designer, James Mackenzie – Art Director, Matt Owen – Creative Director, Leslie Zacharkow – UX Designer